Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
HANCE FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC CARE
3508 W. Houghton Lake Drive
Houghton Lake MI 48629
If a product is not listed below, please call our office.
(Click link for purchase)
Spinal traction is a form of decompression therapy that relieves pressure on the spine. Spinal traction is used to treat herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative dis disease, pinched nerves and many other back conditions.
4 Chamber Cervical Traction
Supine C-Trax Unit with Standard Collar
Provides intermittent supine cervical traction.
*FSA HSA APPROVED PRODUCT*
- Research preferred supine positioning.
- Unique attachment for an intermittent traction force
- Secures within any door at any height for cervical flexion or extension.
- Spreader bar eliminates head halter slippage.
- Convenient 20 lb. water bag included.
- Economical price
- Can relieve panful neck stiffness, headaches and fatigue.
- May decrease disc bulging.
- Decompresses & shapes the proper neck curve, reduces & helps to correct TECH NECK, decompresses & hydrates compressed discs.
- Employs breakthrough technology of Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED) invented and patented by POSTURE PUMP and only used in official POSTURE PUMP DISC HYDRATOR products.
REMEMBER: IF IT DOESN'T SAY "POSTURE PUMP", IT'S NOT A POSTURE PUMP!
Innova Health and Fitness
Teeter FitSpine X3